I hope this finds everyone safe and well. My office hours during this time of e-Learning will be Monday-Friday 7am-11am.
To access Classlink (this is where you will find the apps your child may be using): -go to the district website (https://www.yourcharlotteschools.net/)
- click on parents & students
- scroll down to “for students”
- click on the first choice “CCPS Launchpad (Classlink)
- last step…..enter your child’s Student ID number and password
- ...and you did it 😊
In addition to the Unique Learning System (n2y), Teachtown, and Myon, the following links offer some engaging, educational experiences.
Also, Coach (PE) and Ms. Bridget (swim instructor), will have PE and swim classes accessible through Google Classroom (videos). All Art Classes are located in Google Classroom.
INSTRUCTIONS for home use.
How to register the access code to establish your membership email and password.
- In a browser like Edge, Safari, or Chrome (but not the Starfall mobile app) go to https://www.starfall.com.
- Tap "Sign In" at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your access code in the field labeled "Have an access code?" then tap "Register your Access Code."
- On the membership form, enter an email and password to represent your account.
- Using this email and password, you can now sign in to Starfall from a browser and/or the mobile app.
You have a 4-month membership for use by your family on up to six computers, tablets, and phones.
Parents and teachers can also visit the Starfall Parent-Teacher Center at teach.starfall.com for free worksheets and other instructional resources at home.