Enterprise Desktop and Mobile Support Technology
Enterprise Desktop and Mobile Support Technology program prepares students for initial employment or advanced training in a variety of occupations in the information technology industry.
This program focuses on broad, transferable skills and stresses understanding and demonstration of the following elements of the information technology industry; technical and product skills, underlying principles of technology, planning, management, finance, labor issues, community issues and health, safety, and environmental issues.
RegistrationEligible High School students must
- have a 2.5 minimum unweighted GPA, with no discipline or attendance referrals;
- be able to keep up with all Florida graduation requirements;
- have a level 3 reading score and a level 2 math score; and
- be available for FULL-DAY sessions (i.e., homeschool, full-time virtual school, etc.).
- Juniors and Seniors only.
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals certification.
Enterprise Desktop & Mobile Support Technology Teaches:
- Computer Hardware Fundamentals
- Operating System Fundamentals
- Advanced Operating Systems
- Mobile-Security-Domain Environment Fundamentals
- Desktop Support Technician
- Network Fundamentals
- Network Technician
Industry Certifications Offered in this Program
Next Start Date: August 2023