Phone: (941)575-5450 ext. *7095
Degrees and Certifications:
English Language Arts 6-12 Reading K-12
Ms. Foster (Obando)
Welcome to my website. I teach English General Paper and Creative Writing. I graduated from Florida SouthWestern State College with a degree in English Language Arts, grades 6-12 and Reading K-12.
- ZERO-TOLERANCE for disrespect ─ always be respectful and kind. Be respectful of yourself, those around you, and your instructor. Respect includes words as well as actions. Use appropriate language, follow directions, and keep an open mind when learning about other cultures, traditions, beliefs, and lifestyles.
- Be prepared. Arrive to class ON TIME, be in your seat when the bell RINGS. Tardiness will not be tolerated (school policy).
- NO CELL PHONES (should be placed inside backpacks upon entering the classroom).
- Backpacks will be placed in the back of the room upon entering the classroom.
- Technology ─ Misuse of any electronic devices will be handled with strict enforcement.
- Class materials are your responsibility. Please clean up and put things away before you leave the classroom.
- You may not leave the room without permission, without your student ID lanyard, and you must sign out on the sign-out sheet.
- Please reserve food/drink for lunchtime.
- Please refrain from packing up belongings prior to the bell. This causes a distraction and is considered rude, and therefore, unacceptable behavior...AND it stresses me out.
- Do YOUR OWN work. Plagiarism is a major academic offense on any level and will result in immediate administrative action.
- Positive attitude :)
- Hand Sanitizer (to keep with them)
- 1 highlighter (any color)
- Notebook paper
- Water bottle
Join my Remind:
Period 1-- @
Period 2-- @
Period 3-- @
Period 4-- @
Period 5-- @
Period 6-- @
Period 7-- @