Transcripts & Records Requests

  • School transcripts are available through the last school of attendance if graduation or attendance occurred within the last 3 school years. For a copy of a school transcript, please contact the most recent school of attendance.

    For transcripts or records older than 3 school years, please fill out the records request form. It will automatically send your information to the records department, where it will be processed usually within 2 business days.

    No information can be given over the phone.

    3rd Parties please fax your signed request to 941-255-7574 or email to

    Verification of identity is required for any requests to be sent anywhere other than a college or university. A copy of legible identification can be attached to the electronic records request form.

    Requests for official GED copies and transcripts must be made to the Florida Department of Education.

    If you went to the Academy and your diploma says Department of Education on it, transcript requests must be made to the Florida Department of Education.


  • Charlotte County Public Schools does not store copies of diplomas. If you require proof of graduation for an employer/college select "Official Transcript" on the records request form.

    If you have lost your diploma and would like it reprinted, request an official transcript from us and have it mailed to your address. The transcript must remain sealed or it will not be accepted. Send the transcript with a $40 money order and a letter that says you want your diploma reprinted along with your name, school of graduation, and year you graduated to:

    Gradpro Inc
    2126 Andrea Lane Suite #1
    Fort Myers, FL 33912

    Make sure you include a return address label so they know where to send your diploma. Gradpro Inc must be the payee on the money order.

    If you have any questions, you may contact Gradpro at (239) 278-4555.

    If no one ever claimed your diploma at graduation, we do store the original unclaimed diplomas from the following schools only:

    • The Academy 2013 - 2015
    • Charlotte High 1996 - 2014
    • Port Charlotte High 1984 - 2013
  • Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), parents and students over the age of 18 are provided certain rights regarding the student's education records. For a detailed outline of these rights, please visit the United States Department of Education Website at:

    (Note: you must have Adobe Acrobat to view these forms. You can download it for free at Adobe's website)

Contact Records Management