The Early Learning Academy
- The Early Learning Academy includes ABCmouse, Adventure Academy, and ReadingIQ! A summary of all Early Learning Academy programs can be found by CLICKING HERE.
- For our School's Family Letter with REDEEM CODE. CLICK HERE Families can add up to three children.
- Early Learning Academy is the leading and most comprehensive digital early learning resource for students in preschool through 2nd grade. ABCmouse.com offers a research-validated curriculum with more than 10,000 individual Learning Activities and more than 850 complete lessons along our Step-by-Step Learning Path. ABCmouse includes a significant amount of Spanish language content.
- Adventure Academy is a massively multiplayer online game (MMO) for students in 3rd through 8th grade. Adventure Academy brings learning to life as it builds critical knowledge of essential curriculum topics with thousands of learning activities in language arts, math, science, and social studies in a safe and engaging virtual world.
- ReadingIQ is an advanced digital library and literacy platform for children through 6th grade that provides access to thousands of high-quality books, all curated by experts to advance literacy. ReadingIQ includes many books in Spanish, and an offline mode that does not require continuous Internet connectivity.
Supply Lists for 2021-22
Mental Health Resources
School Social Workers, Psychologists and Counselors worked together to add mental health resources to the district website. You can find the link by clicking on this link. We hope you find this information useful and we encourage you to share the information with others.
Mrs. Sterbutzel's Website
Here is where you can find cool things posted by your NAE school counselor! This website is a great place to check out e-learning resources. Mrs. Sterbutzel has added activities, videos and questions to talk about with your famililes during this new learning expereince.
Neil Armstrong Elementary's Facebook Page
Neil Armstrong Elementary's Facebook page is a great place to stay up to date on all current events happening at the school. Check it out!
Focus Parent Portal
FOCUS Parent Portal is a web-based tool for parents to monitor their student's progress throughout the school year. FOCUS Parent Portal provides the following information:
- Attendance summaries
- Grading and transcript summaries
- Class assignments
ClassLink provides OneClick single sign-on into web and Windows applications, and instant access to files at school.