CTC Student Services
Charlotte Technical College is dedicated to assisting students to reach their academic and career goals. Many programs and services are available to maximize your opportunities while attending Charlotte Tech.
Student Services offers a diverse range of programs and services to support student success. Our programs complement the learning that takes place in the classroom and enhance the overall educational experience of students.
The Student Service Center is located in the lobby of Building A, and is open Monday through Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. The staff and faculty are committed to the success of the student.
For more information about what is offered on and through our campus please contact:
941-255-7500 ext. 1738
- Assessment & Testing Center Resources
- CC Entrepreneurial support Organization
- CTC Transfer Policy
- Current Occupation Forecast Information
- ETC 2-Year College Calculator
- Financial Aid Information
- Florida Next Magazine
- Gainful Employment
- GED Information
- Job Placement Assistance
- Registration for classes
- Student Consumer Information
- Request Transcripts
- Education Verification
- Student Information Change Request Form