Need an Application or Form?
Choose from the list below:
- High School Enrollment Application (complete this form only)
- Adult Enrollment Application (complete this form and all forms marked with * below in the Enrollment and Financial Aid sections)
- Services for Students with Disabilities Application
- Florida Residency Declaration for Tution Purposes*
Please Note: If under 24 years of age, this MUST be filled out by a parent/guardian.
Two proofs of residency are required to be eligible for Florida in-state tuition. Most common proofs of residency are: Florida Driver's License, Florida Voter Registration, Florida Vehicle Registration
- Florida Residency Appeal Form
- Florida Residency Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Science Physical Form
- Immunization Form
- Request for Fee Adjustment
- Med Express Authorization Form
- FDL Level II Fingerprint Instructions DAON & Waiver
- Firefighter Application
- Continuous Workforce Education Application
- Family Rights and Privacy Form (FERPA)
- Student Internet Usage Agreement Form*
- Release of Educational Records Form*
- Emergency Information Form* (If you have an insurance card, please bring it with you as proof of insurance)
COE Resources - Council on Occupational Education Phone: 800-917-2081 Florida Department of Education Phone: 850-245-0505
Veterans' Information Charlotte Technical College's full time programs are approved for education and training by the Veteran's State Approval Agency. Veterans and Dependents of Disabled or Deceased Veterans who plan to attend full-time programs at CTC should contact Student Service located in Building A.
The School Board shall comply with all federal laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination and with all requirements and regulations of the U.S. Department of Education. The District also ensures equal access to Career and Technical Education Programs for non-English Learners. A lack of English skills will not be a barrier to participation in CTE programs. The Equity Officers for the District are Patrick Keegan (Director of Human Resources), available at (941) 255-0808 xt3090, Chuck Breiner (Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources and Employee Relations, available at (941) 255-0808 xt3122, and Cheryl Edwards (Executive Director of Learning), available at 255-0808 xt3010. It is the policy of the Board that no person in this District shall, on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender identity), age, gender, pregnancy, marital status, disability, or legally-protected characteristic, be discriminated against, excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or otherwise be subjected to, discrimination in any program or activity for which the Board is responsible or for which it receives financial assistance from the U.S. Department of Education. Policy 1122
Tobacco Products Violation - possessing, using, selling, storing, or distributing cigarettes (including “E” or vapor cigarettes or the like), cigars, snuff, dip, pipe tobacco, chewing tobacco, tobacco-free cigarettes or incendiary devices. Students under the age of 18 will be referred to law enforcement.
Charlotte County Public Schools attempts to make all of our websites accessible to all visitors. If you encounter a problem with website accessibility,please fill out our webpage accessibility request form to request alternative access to the content. Or please call the school or district department responsible for the page and they will provide you with alternative access.