Need an Application or Form?
All the document titles below are linked to their document files. Choose from the list below:
- Student & Parent Helpdesk
- Student Handbook
- Student Insurance
- Bullying Report Form
- School Board Policy
- Teacher Websites
- Make a Payment
- Focus Portal
- Classlink (Login using school email & password to access Google Classroom)
- How do I access email and Office 365 at school?
- Disability Disclosure (FERPA Form)
- CCPS Tech Policies
- Helpful Videos
- High School Enrollment Application (complete this form only)
- Adult Enrollment Application (complete this form and all forms marked with * below in the Enrollment and Financial Aid sections)
- Services for Students with Disabilities Application
- Florida Residency Declaration for Tution Purposes*
- If under 24 years of age, this MUST be filled out by a parent/guardian.
- Two proofs of residency are required to be eligible for Florida in-state tuition. Most common proofs of residency are: Florida Driver's License, Florida Voter Registration, Florida Vehicle Registration
- Florida Residency Appeal Form
- Florida Residency Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Science Physical Form
- Immunization Form
- Request for Fee Adjustment
- Med Express Authorization Form
- FDL Level II Fingerprint Instructions DAON & Waiver
- Firefighter Application
- Continuous Workforce Education Application
- Family Rights and Privacy Form (FERPA)
- Student Internet Usage Agreement Form*
- Release of Educational Records Form*
- Emergency Information Form* (If you have an insurance card, please bring it with you as proof of insurance)
- Student Insurance
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)*
- FAFSA ID
- Veteran's Attendance Policy
- Student Financial Aid Handbook
- What's New with FAFSA 2018-2019
COE Resources - Council on Occupational Education Phone: 800-917-2081 Florida Department of Education Phone: 850-245-0505
Veterans' Information Charlotte Technical College's full time programs are approved for education and training by the Veteran's State Approval Agency. Veterans and Dependents of Disabled or Deceased Veterans who plan to attend full-time programs at CTC should contact Student Service located in Building A.
The School Board shall comply with all federal laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination and with all requirements and regulations of the U.S. Department of Education. No staff member or candidate for a position in this District shall, on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender identity), age (except as authorized by law), gender, pregnancy, marital status, disability (including HIV, AIDS or sickle-cell trait), ancestry, military status, genetic information, or legally-protected characteristic, be discriminated against, excluded from participation in, denied the benefits of, or otherwise be subjected to, discrimination in any program or activity for which the Board is responsible or for which it receives financial assistance from the U.S. Department of Education.
The District also ensures equal access for Boy Scouts of America and other identified patriotic youth groups, as required by 34 C.F.R. §108.9 (Boy Scouts Act). The Equity Officers for the District are Adrienne Mcelroy (Director of Human Resources), available at (941) 255-0808 xt3090, Patrick Keegan (Assistant Superintendent for Human Resources and Employee Relations), available at (941) 255-0808 xt3122, and Cheryl Edwards (Assistant Superintendent for Learning), available at 255-0808 xt3010. (School Board Policy 1122, 3122, 4122)
Tobacco Products Violation - possessing, using, selling, storing, or distributing cigarettes (including “E” or vapor cigarettes or the like), cigars, snuff, dip, pipe tobacco, chewing tobacco, tobacco-free cigarettes or incendiary devices. Students under the age of 18 will be referred to law enforcement.
Charlotte County Public Schools attempts to make all of our websites accessible to all visitors. If you encounter a problem with website accessibility, please fill out our webpage accessibility request form to request alternative access to the content. Or please call the school or district department responsible for the page and they will provide you with alternative access.