Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Mathieu Galley
WELCOME TO WORLD HISTORY!!
This year we are going to dive into history, but this will not be a journey of just memorizing a lot of names and dates. History is so much more than that! The goal of this class is for you to look at history from the perspective of understanding human nature and why we do the things we do in the world. Learning history will allow you to foresee potential consquences of modern day events.
Remind login: Text @dg697k to 81010
Policies and Procedures
- Enter quietly.
- Put cell phone away in backpack or phone bin.
- Store your backpacks underneath your table for the duration of the class period.
- Go directly to your assigned seat with a writing utensil, planner, and daily materials.
- Begin copying down “weekly words of wisdom” or any other “do now” assigned at beginning of class.
- At the end of class, return your book to the shelf if used, check your area, and throw away papers/trash.
- Push your stool under the table (2/table) & check for writing on table.
- Only ask to use restroom during transition times in class or during independent work. DO NOT INTERUPT A LECTURE!
- Do not get out of your seat to throw something away during a lecture or discussion.
Coach Galley received his Bacherlors Degree in Criminal Justice from Florida State University and received his Master's Degree in Educational Leadership.
He is the head Girls Weightlifting Coach at Charlotte High.