Phone: 941-575-5450 ext 1234
Degrees and Certifications:
Math certified 6-12 Masters in Curriculum and Instruction
Mr. Jaime Reynafarje
I am a John Hopkins graduate. I love lacrosse and sports in general. This is my 19th year teaching mathematics. This is my sixth year at Charlotte High School. I have two children and three grandkids. I am looking forward to a great 2020-21 school year. Make sure you ask questions and we will make math easy and fun.
Classroom Supplies- Students must provide their own supplies.
- Three Ring Binder 1 ½ inches dedicated to Algebra.
- Pencils only to take notes, complete homework and tests.
- Loose-leaf Paper to turn in homework.
- College ruled 1-subject notebook for each semester.
- Graph Paper will be used throughout the semester, but not daily.
- Low odor dry erase markers (any color but RED).
- A Reliable Calculator scientific TI-30Xa would be beneficial, to complete homework assignments and do classwork. Any device that is not primarily a calculator will not be allow to be use as calculator. (This includes phones, tablets, computers, etc.).
Student Behavior Expectations:
- Be on time and ready to learn. I will follow the GHS attendance policy, and I’d be happy to review the policy if you have questions.
- Bring your notebook and all materials needed for class.
- Respect your classmates and the teacher. If a classmate or I am speaking, you should be listening not talking.
- Please leave food outside the classroom. Water is OK.
- Passes to leave the classroom will be given on an emergency basis only. Please take care of all personal business before coming to class.