The first day of school is August 12th.
Have a safe and happy summer!
It is a pleasure to welcome you and your child to Vineland Elementary! We are looking forward to a very exciting and rewarding school year. This letter is intended to be informative and should answer many of your questions and concerns. Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions or concerns you may have.
General School Information:
467 Boundary Blvd.
Rotonda West, FL 33947
Fax: 941) 697-5902
Attendance Line: (941) 698-2489
What are the 8– Habits?
- Be Proactive -You’re in Charge
- Begin With The End in Mind –Have a Plan
- Put First Things First –Work First, Then Play
- Think Win-Win-Everyone Can Win
- Seek First To Understand, Then to be Understood-Listen Before You Talk
- Synergize– Together Is Better
- Sharpen the Saw-Balance Feels Best
- Find Your Voice
How to contact my teachers:
You can contact us for any reason by phone, email, or writing a note in the planner. Our phone number is (941) 697-6600.
Mrs. Meadows’ emails is firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Andres’ email is email@example.com
Mrs. Edwards’ email is firstname.lastname@example.org
If your child will not be in school, you will need to call the Attendance Line at (941) 698-2489, not your teacher. If your child visits the doctor’s office, please send in the doctor’s excuse.