Charlotte County Public Schools Transportation Departments Mission is to ensure that each eligible Charlotte County Public Schools student is positive and ready to learn by providing safe, equitable, and on-time transportation services.
This Mission is Accomplished by the Following Methods:
- Employment of highly professional and dedicated bus drivers, bus attendants, fleet maintenance staff, and office staff.
- Superior pre-service and in-service employee training programs focused on improving and enhancing skills in the areas of defensive driving, student management, technology, and communications skills.
- Routing and scheduling processes that ensure the safest and most efficient use of all resources.
- An on-the-road safety program to monitor driver performance.
- Preventative maintenance programs that ensure buses are inspected and maintained on a regular basis to provide for the highest level of mechanical safety possible.
- Management structure that supports the drivers, attendants, and fleet mechanics' performance at the highest levels of professionalism and safety possible.
School Bell Times
|High Schools||7:10 AM - 2:10 PM|
|Middle Schools||9:10 AM - 4:10 PM|
|8:20 AM - 2:50 PM|
|8:40 AM - 3:10 PM|
|Academy/CTC||7:40 AM - 2:40 PM|
Other Links & Information
Florida Statutes Covering Transportation
FS 1006.21 through FS 1006.27
Florida Administrative Code Covering Transportation
Rule Chapter 6A-3
Attendance Areas for the Schools
CCPS School Boundary Locator