You are encouraged to contact the Charlotte County School District Risk Management Department when you have questions or concerns.
1445 Education Way
Port Charlotte, FL 33948
(941) 255-0808 Ext. 3046
Fax: (941) 255-7565
The information below provides resources for answering common payroll questions and additional resources.
New Hire Resources
- New Hire Frequently Asked Questions for Payroll (Video)
- New Hire Frequently Asked Questions for Payroll (Document)
How-To Guides and Resources
- PAYSTUB: How to access and read your paystub online
- DIRECT DEPOSIT: How to change direct deposit in records?
- PERSONAL TIME: Personal Time Explained?
- W-2: How to access your W-2 Online?
- W-4: How to change W-4?
- Salary Schedules
- CALENDARS: Employee Calendars
All injuries that occur while you are working for the Charlotte County School District need to be reported to your supervisor immediately. Workers' comp insurance may not pay the medical bills if you don't report your injury promptly to your employer.
Information regarding: General Accidents, Student Accidents, and Student Accident Insurance.
Florida Statute 440.185 (2), Florida Statute 440.09(5).