Enterprise Network and Server Support Technology
The purpose of this program is to prepare students for employment or advanced training in a variety of occupations in the Information Technology industry.
This program focuses on broad, transferable skills and stresses understanding and demonstration of the following elements of the Information Technology industry; technical and product skills, underlying principles of technology, planning, management, finance, labor issues, community issues and health, safety, and environmental issues.
RegistrationEligible High School students must
- have a 2.5 minimum unweighted GPA, with no discipline or attendance referrals;
- be able to keep up with all Florida graduation requirements;
- have a level 3 reading score and a level 2 math score; and
- be available for FULL DAY sessions (i.e., homeschool, full-time virtual school, etc.).
- have completed the Enterprise Desktop and Mobile Support Technology Program
Enterprise Network and Server Support Technology Teaches:
- Advanced Network Fundamentals
- Information Technology Security Specialist OR
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices OR
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
Industry Certifications Offered in this Program
- Articulated: CompTIA Linux+ OR
- Articulated: CompTIA Server+ OR
- Articulated: CompTIA Network+ OR
- Articulated: CompTIA Security+
Next Start Date: August 2023