- $30 (payable to CHS ) for sports medicine t-shirt/ lab supplies
- Bring your school issued chrome book to class everyday
- $27 ( optional ) for American Red Cross CPR/AED/FIRST AID card ( purchase of card is optional, and will be paid after completing the certification process)
- Sports Medicine is a co-curricular course so each student is responsible for signing up for at least 1 after school athletic event per semester
- Each student must wear their official sports medicine t-shirt/khaki shorts or long pants when covering an athletic event
- Electronic devices will only be used in the classroom with teacher permission
- Tardy policy will be strictly enforced ( you must be across the threshold of the classroom when the tardy bell rings)
- No passes during the first 10 and last 10 minutes of class.