General Classroom Expectations:
- All CCPS Covid-19 safety precautions will be followed!
- Students should be on time, on task, and ready to learn every day!
- Be prepared ~ everyday you must bring:
- All items listed on the supply list
- Your chromebook (fully charged) and the charger for backup
- Students should respect the classroom, their peers, themselves, and the teacher.
- Students should clean up after themselves.
- Students are expected to take responsibility for their own learning.
- Students will follow the Social Contract they created and signed in class.
- No food and/or drink allowed in the classroom (except water)
- All rules set by Charlotte High School and CCPS will apply!
Cell Phones are to be turned OFF and put away in your backpack upon entering the classroom. If you are caught with your phone, it will be confiscated and returned at the end of class.
For safety reasons, backpacks will be kept in a designated area of the room, not at your desks.