Welcome to Marine Science!
Students and Parents join my Remind to stay updated:
- Period 1: 9d36hg6c7h
- Period 2: 9kag372893
- Period 3: d2kfd9g2ef
- Period 4: f4b3e38dkd
- Period 6: eb6c9kg27h
If you are absent, please check my Google Classroom for the lesson plans:
- Period 1: lu4vcwv
- Period 2: wjdrifv
- Period 3: cmpt2xp
- Period 4: 7qeimbl
- Period 6: 5y5klzp
- Face coverings & ID’s must be worn at all times.
- Be respectful of yourself, others and property.
- No rolling in chairs.
- Throw away trash, do not leave trash in the sink or cubbies.
- Keep cell phone in bin or put away (not visible).
- No food or drinks other than water allowed in the classroom.
- Be a leader, be a learner, be a Tarpon.
- Enter quietly and go directly to your assigned seat.
- Read the back board to see what your Do Now is.
- Gather materials needed for that lesson.
- Put cell phone away in backpack and then put your back pack in your cubbie.
- Wait quietly for class to begin.
- Check to make sure your area is clean and throw away papers/trash in the garbage can.
- Roll chair under table & check for writing on table. (except 7th period, put chair on table.)
- Try to use restroom and get water between classes. To leave the classroom, you must have a planner.
- Refrain from talking when the teacher is speaking, teaching, reading, or when other students are reading or presenting.
- Place cell phone in bin on table or away (not visible).
- Anytime a student misses class due to a school function, he/she is expected to be prepared for the next class session. Look on classroom google for assignments. Homework and class work should be secured before the date of a known absence.
- If excused absence due to illness, check classroom google for assignments. Two days for each day of absence shall be given to complete all make up work.
- All policies set for by Charlotte High School, as well as those discussed in the Student Code of Conduct handbook, will be the main guidelines for class procedures.