DUE TO COVID-19, THERE WILL BE NO SHARING OF SUPPLIES. Please make sure that your student has their own. If there is an issue (financial or otherwise) that may cause your student to not have all of the required supplies, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. the following is a link to my Amazon Wish List https://www.amazon.com/wishlist/
Most of these supplies will be used on a daily basis.
Many of these items can be purchased at a dollar store.
- Pencil Box/Bag (to keep all supplies in)
- Composition book (for interactive notebook)
- Loose leaf paper
- 2 paper or plastic ( 3 prong Folders)
- Colored Pen (red/green/purple - for checking papers)
- Glue Sticks (or transparent tape) (these will need to be replaced throughout school year)
- Low Odor Dry Erase Marker
- Colored pencils/crayons/markers (your choice of one of these)
- Regular Headphones/Earbuds (dollar store!) - these will be used with the Chromebooks during class. Cannot use apple headphones or Airbuds
- Calculator (will not be provided by teacher)
- Many teachers use the following calculator throughout our high school: Texas Instruments TI-30X ($8-10 at Walmart).
- Please know that there is no specific brand that is necessary. Scientific calculators can be helpful. A generic calculator can be bought at a dollar store! Be sure that it had the positive/negative button on it!
Please remember that the students are responsible for their own belongings. Don't feel the need to spend a lot of money on everything. Most school supply items can be purchased at the dollar store.