National Technical Honor Society
Induction for New Members:
- December 9, 2020 @ 6:30 pm in the CTC Auditorium
- May 4, 2021 @ 6 pm in the CTC Auditorium
The National Technical Honor Society currently serves approximately 100,000 active members and nearly a million members since its inception in 1984. Awarding over $2 million in scholarships to date, NTHS honors the achievements of top CTE students, provides scholarships to encourage the pursuit of higher education, and cultivates excellence in today’s highly competitive, skilled workforce. For over 30 years, NTHS has been the acknowledged leader in the recognition of outstanding student achievement in career and technical education.
Becoming a member of NTHS is a wise investment in your future.
NTHS helps members to
- Apply for scholarships to seek postsecondary education. NTHS awards over $280,000 in scholarships annually.
- Position yourself ahead of the competition in today’s highly competitive workforce.
- Earn recognition for superior achievement in career and technical fields.
- Build career portfolios with professional letters of recommendation.
- Connect to a global career and technical education networks.
- Discover opportunities with leading business and industry.
- Serve in leadership roles in communities and industries.
What Members Receive
Be recognized for their achievement in career and technical education. As a member, you will receive a professional portfolio containing your membership certificate and card to showcase your membership. In addition, you will receive an official NTHS diploma seal, graduation tassel, lapel pin, and window decal to display your NTHS affiliation.
Student membership is open to high school, technical school, and college students who are enrolled in career and technical education programs. Each student must meet the qualifications set by the school. Membership cost is a one-time $30 fee. Chapters may also add local dues to cover an induction ceremony and any other expenses they incur. NTHS students may transfer their membership to another NTHS affiliate school, at no charge, based on meeting qualifying criteria at the new school, and NTHS Advisor's consent.
How to Become a Member
Students are nominated by their program instructors and must meet the requirements outlined in the student handbook. Click here for a link to those requirements.
- Find A Job
- Post A Job
- CTC Registration Packet
- School Store Hours
- Student Handbook
- National Technical Honor Society
- Wellness Champion Newsletter
- Charlotte County Public Schools
- Veterans' Information
- COE Resources
- PB&J Scholarship
- Fire Fighter/ EMT Registration Packet