Early Childhood Education
This program prepares students to obtain the Early Childhood Professional Certificate (ECPC). Students gain valuable experience working in our HOPE childcare center.
Early Childhood Education Teaches:
- Childcare Worker 1
- Childcare Worker 2
- Teacher Aide (Preschool)
- Preschool Teacher
Industry Certifications or Accreditation
- Early Childhood Professional Certificate
Placement Rate: 100%
Next Start Date: January 19, 2021
Registration Deadline: December 7, 2020
Program Length: 600 Hours
Schedule: Monday -Friday: 7:45am – 2:45pm
Cost: $2,335 for entire program* (Click here for a detailed cost sheet *For Estimation Purposes Only. Prices Subject to Change. Financial Aid available for those who qualify.)
Basic Skill Requirement:
If required, take the Basic Skills Test at our Testing Center. Call 941-255-7500 Ext. 120 to schedule to take the test.
College Board Accuplacer
- Federal CIP Code: 19.0709
- Program Number: E300100
Steps to Enroll:
- Pay Application Fee
- Write down your transaction number for step 2
- Complete the Application
- Complete the CTC Registration Packet
- Print out and complete the documents in the registration packet
- Call 941-255-7500 for an appointment with Student Services to enroll in this program.
Still have questions before you enroll? Contact Us
Need financial aid?
- Complete the FAFSA
- Call 941-255-7500 for an appointment with Financial Aid Specialist as soon as you receive FAFSA/ PELL email that you have been approved