If your College is a Florida Public College, please encourage them to use FASTER if you graduated 2010 and after.
If graduation or attendance occurred within the last 3 school years, please contact the last school attended for a copy of transcripts or other records.
To request transcripts or records older than 3 school years, please click on the ONLINE RECORDS REQUEST button below and enter your information. It will automatically send your information to the records department, where it will be processed usually within 2 business days. There is no charge for this service.
1. No information can be given over the phone.
2. Transcripts cannot be requested by phone, ID is required.
3rd Parties please email a signed release and worksheet to email@example.com.
Verification of identity is required for any requests to be sent anywhere other than a college or university. A copy of legible identification can be uploaded via the records request app.
Requests for official GED copies and transcripts must be made to the Florida Department of Education.
Charlotte County Public Schools holds records for the following closed private/charter schools:
- New Challenge High School
- Port Charlotte Christian School
- Florida Preparatory Academy
- Academy of Biblical Character Development
- Crossroads Hope Academy (up to 2019-2020 school year only.)