Band is a performance-based class. Students have weekly goals that are aligned with standards. These goals are not always achieved in the performance process. As such, items in the lesson plans that are highlighted in yellow were achieved. Agenda items in red print are performance pass-offs.
Google Classroom Assignments = 50% of the Grade
In-Class Performance Pass-offs = 50% of the Grade
Google Classroom class codes for all classes, are, or will be, posted on the school home page with instructions.
⇒ To get to Google Classroom for Band:
1) Go to LAMS Homepage here.
2) click on blue coud "Classlink" icon below the banner and above the news section.
3) Enter your ID and password that is used at school.
4) Find or search for the Google Classroom icon (It's in the Google Folder) and click on it.
5) You many need to sign in again.
6) Join a class by clicking the "+" symbol in the upper right corner.
7) Copy and paste the following codes into the Join Class prompt depending on which class(es) you are in.
Jazz Band Period 1: 2uoplpv
Advanced Band Period 2: vnobdd6
Intermediate Band Period 3: 7ok2hpy
Beginning Band Period 5: cofgsgm
Beginning Band Period 6: ocqfak6
Percussion Ensemble Period 7: uhduxys