- Community Service Hours Logsheet
- Semester 2 Schedule Change Request Form
- Schedule Change Request Form (Beginning of Year)
- Schedule Change Request Form (During the Year)
- Transcript Request Form - Current Students
- Transcript Request Info and Form - Alumni
- CTC Dual Application
- Charlotte Technical College Programs
GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS and DIPLOMA DESIGNATION for the Senior Class
SILVER CORD - COMMUNITY SERVICE
The volunteer Service Program - Silver Cord - is to encourage young people to offer their talents and energies in the service of others with no thought of earning money in return. Documented voluntary service hours are a valuable addition to the college application. Seventy-five hours of community volunteer service is a required component of the Florida Academmic Scholar Certification Program. 150 hours is required for earininga Silver Cord to wear in the graduation ceremony. Students who are actively pursuaing the Silver Cord or the Florida Academic Certificate should have the necessary hours completed by May of their Senior Year.
Community service hours may be approved that include, but are not limited to Business or Government Internship, Non profit Community Service Organization or Service on behalf of a candidate for public office. For a list of available Community Service opportunities please check the Community Service Bulletin Board inside of the CIC.