Weekly Wellness Tip
Seafood for a Change
Living on the beautiful gulf coast, we are exposed a variety of forms of seafood. According to the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, eating 8 ounces of seafood per week can help adults prevent heart disease. Avoid fried portions, or those made with creamy sauces. Instead, try different spices and citrus to boost its flavor.
Hover over image to pause slideshow.
Charlotte County College Fair
September 23, 2015
6:00PM - 8:00PM
In the Port Charlotte High School Gymnasium
Backpacks from Office Depot!
The Office Depot Foundation recently donated 250 backpacks with school supplies to Charlotte County Public Schools. The backpacks have been distributed to our elementary schools, and well received by our students.
Thank You to the Office Depot Foundation for their kind hearted gift for the children of Charlotte County Public Schools.
Click on the following links for an overview of the energy produced by the implementation of solar collecting devices at CCPS schools.
- Charlotte High School's Sunny Tower
- Charlotte High School's Water Heaters and Boilers
- Kingsway Elementary School's Solar and Weather Statistics
- LA Ainger Middle Solar Array
- Lemon Bay Water Heaters
- Liberty Elementary School Solar Arrays
- Meadow Park Canopy at Entrance
- Meadow Park Covered Play Area
- Meadow Park Water Heaters
- Murdock Middle School Solar Arrays
- Myakka River Elementary School Solar Arrays
- Port Charlotte High School Solar Arrays
- Port Charlotte Middle School Solar Arrays
- Punta Gorda Middle Solar Array