Charlotte Academy of Support Employees (CASE)
Charlotte Academy for Support Employees (CASE) is a professional development program created by Charlotte County Public Schools and CCSPA through the Partnership and Performance Council.
It is based on the common interests of both CCPS and CCSPA:
- Development of a high quality workforce
- Retention of high quality workers
- Focus on the highest needs of the district
To create the program, the Partnership and Performance Council authorized a subcommittee to develop the design and implementation process. This committee is composed of representatives of CCPS and CFEA, and also operates using the Interest Based Problem Solving process.
CASE is a voluntary, tuition-based program designed as a unique way to reward support employees for participating in professional development.
CASE is currently open to all actively employed support and confidential employees. It was developed using the design template of the Charlotte Academy for Professional Educators (CAPE) Program.
CASE is governed by the Partnership and Performance Council and the designated subcommittee. The Professional Development Academy is authorized as the executive agency for the operation of CASE.
The CASE Program is built on the following philosophical tenets:
- All courses should be both rigorous in design, and relevant to the needs of participants.
- All course content should be thoroughly based on research. All course delivery methods should also be research-based.
CASE will encourage support and confidential employees to not only participate in courses offered, but to assume the role of trainer and/or course designer.
- View the CASE Manual
- CASE Agreement Form
- Download the CASE course subject Area Credit Matrix
- Download the General Information PowerPoint Presentation
- Download the Washington D.C. PowerPoint Presentation to AFT
- Print the Brochure
- Print the CASE Tier 1 Completion Form
- Print the CASE Tier 2 Completion Form
- Print the CASE Tier 3 Completion Form
- Print the CASE Tier 4 Completion Form